Rafaela holds an Honours degree in Psychology and a Masters in Work, Organisational and Personnel Psychology. As a Registered Psychologist, she is well equipped to help her clients get back on track when personal, emotional or work-related problems are upsetting their life and their wellbeing.
Rafaela has experience in individual therapy with adults and adolescents, focusing mainly on emotional difficulties related to anxiety, depression, grief & loss, life transition, relationship problems, self-esteem, stress and career issues. Given her academic background and her international experience, she has a special interest in intercultural psychology and what is like to move to a new country and successfully integrate into different cultures.
She uses different therapeutic approaches depending on the individual’s needs and her primary modes of therapy are Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Psychoanalysis and Solution Focused Therapy.
Her concern is to meet the specific needs and circumstances of each client with a caring and empathic approach. Rafaela has a passion for helping clients to achieve their goals and living a more fulfilling life.
• Adults and couples
• Grief & loss
• Life transition & adjustment issues
• Life/personal coaching
• Relationship problems
• Self-esteem & self development
• Stress and adjustment
• Workplace coaching
• Vocational assessment & career issues
• Honours degree in Psychology
• Masters in Work, Organisational and Personnel Psychology
• Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
• Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA)